Bantia Furniture most trusted company is in the business for last 65 years. Bantia Furnitures has become synonymous with quality because of consistent endeavor and personal sourcing coupled with attractive prices.
An Ergonomic Chair is designed for comfort, to provide lumbar support, they have 360 Degree swivel bases and seat height adjustment levers. They are complete multitask chairs offering effortless mobility. They come in three size variants Low Back [Less than 14 Inches], Medium Back [14 to 22 Inches] and High Back [Above 22 Inches].
Pepperfry’s are everything you need to get the job done. We believe that comfort and utility will allow hours of productivity and your should look just as stylish as the rest of your home.
Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric colour and wood polish of the image and actual product.
Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other types of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
Warranty Terms :
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
- This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it’s exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cove
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
- Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty.In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)