What can I return?
• You may return any item purchased from theindianshopper that is unused, in new condition or any item that was damaged upon receipt.
• Customised styles, kids wear, jutties, blouses & accessories are non-returnable.
• Sale products are non-returnable.
Who pays for shipping and what are the return charges?
• Shipping is free within and outside India.
• For orders delivered within India – FREE Returns
• For orders delivered in US – Reverse pick up charges – Rs.40 Per Item
• For orders delivered in rest of the countries – Customers will be responsible to ship the product back to us with tracking details at email@example.com. Customer will be liable to pay the return shipping and customs charges which is non-refundable.
Are there any duties and taxes?
• For customers within India, all prices specified on the website are inclusive of GST.
When will I get my refund?
• We will gladly exchange or give store credit. Sorry No Refund*.
• Store Credit validity is 1 Year. This can be used in our physical stores as well.
• Store credit is not applicable in stores in sale period
How can I claim my return?
• For returns/exchanges requests kindly login to your account, click “My Returns/ Exchanges” and select the order number and place a request (check steps to claim at the bottom). Our Service Manager will revert back to you within 24 hours’ time.
• You can also return/exchange at our theindianshopper stores in Mumbai, India.
How much time the refund takes?
• Refund is processed once the product is delivered back to our warehouse and quality check is done.
• Refunds usually take 8-10 working days.
Can I return in store and get it exchange?
• Yes, you can return in store and get it exchange. You will need to raise a return/exchange request on the website (steps mentioned at the bottom). Just mention in comment section which store you will be returning it to.
Product purchased online can be picked up in store?
• Yes, products purchased online can be picked up at any nearest theindianshopper store located in Mumbai. One should intimate us (firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com) the exact date when they need to pick up, so accordingly we can arrange in store.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?Product purchased online can be picked up in store?
• Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been placed and the acknowledgement has been sent.
How to raise a return request:
1. Kindly login to your registered account with theindianshopperand hover to your account and click on ‘Return Form’.